Monday, June 8, 2009

Talon 4 Weeks

My niece, Kelsea, just made me a great-aunt recently. (For some reason, I think great-aunt even sounds older than grandma. Thanks a lot, Kels. lol)
I took Talon's pictures in April when he was 4 weeks old. The first picture is just one of the many sweet family shots of Kelsea, Paul, and Talon.


I adore the next ones of Talon. He is a doll and I love his head full of dark hair!



Can you tell from these next ones that somebody loves this little one?

Mommy's hands

In Momma's arms

Daddy's hand

Kisses from Daddy and Mommy







This next one is my favorite family shot.
Then, of course, Nannie (aka my sister, Becky) and Poppa had to get one with their first grandbaby. =)

If you're wondering why so many of these are B&W, it's because the poor baby had eczema so badly, his little cheeks looked raw. I hear he's over it now, so his next pics we can do in color. =)

1 comment:

  1. omg i didn't know Becky was a GRANDMA! Where have I been??? He is PRECIOUS! and these are excellent.

    ReplyDelete