Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brayden Tucker 4 Weeks

*** Warning: Picture Overload***
I know this is WAY TOO many pictures on one post, but since this blog is new and most of you have never seen my photographs (other than on my family blog) I wanted to give you a lot to look at. Besides, Brayden and his family had too many beautiful images to only post a couple. After I get established, I promise to try and limit my posts to fewer pictures. =)
Brayden's feet are the ones featured on my header, too.









































My next post will probably be the ones I took of his sister, Sydnee.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I've already read all the posts. I tried to comment earlier but got an error message. You do a really great job and I think you will stay busy now that you have the blog. You need a price list, etc :) I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...what a beautiful family..I mean great pictures!! You know that I LOVE these! You did a great job, can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brayden Tucker's MommyJune 15, 2009 at 9:58 PM

    BTW....I'm honored to have so many posted pictures! AND...I love the foot print header! I must say they have really grown since!

    ReplyDelete