Monday, June 8, 2009

Elizabeth 8 weeks & Micah 4 Years

Elizabeth is such a pretty baby girl and so dainty. She was also very alert for a two month old. This first picture is my favorite.

There is something so precious about a baby in their daddy's hands. To me, it makes them seem so fragile and vulnerable. I love all of these with her daddy holding her. Her mommie said Elizabeth is a daddy's girl. So sweet!






She did peek over sweetly at her mommie, though.

This smile was the biggest one we got out of her. Well, I say "we," but this smile came courtesy of her big brother, Micah. All he had to do was look at her and she cracked up!

I love these next two. I especially love the last one. I felt like I was interrupting a private conversation! They look like two little conspirators, don't they? Micah has the most gorgeous, thick, curly eyelashes! Why are they always on boys?! =)


3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures. I especially love the last one of Micah and Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one too! The one of her grinning so big is precious too!

    ReplyDelete