Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Brayden Layne 3 months

Brayden's mom, Toni, asked Shelbi to babysit Sunday afternoon. Since Toni's been wanting me to take his pictures, I took these quickly and surprised her when she picked him up. Toni was one of the Seniors I photographed last year.

He won't sleep on his stomach, so we just threw the bow on top of him anyway. He's three months old, but is still wearing newborn clothes. So tiny!



Brayden has some of the most perfect features and skin. I didn't have to touch up anything.














His mommy loved the one with the paci in. I was just checking the lighting when I took this one. He was so sleepy and fighting it big time.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh- those are good! I don't know which are my fave- I love the one from his feet up- and the one of him sleeping so soundly! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one with the feet and background blurred. What did you do when checking the lighting. Need photographer info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks sooooo different now! Oh and you do realize that is says its been like 7 weeks since you updated this blog!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete