Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hayley~ Senior 2011

 I haven't updated this blog in forever. I just can't resist adding some of my niece's senior pictures that I took in March. This child is so cooperative~ because she loves attention and getting her pictures made. It was really fun to do these. The first thing she said when we finished was, "Did I make the blog?"  LOL  :)
My niece, Hayley, at one of the local antebellum homes 






at Memorial Park.  I love the fountain there!


Just for fun!  :)


Soon I'll be adding some I just took of a friend's daughter~ also a Senior and a pretty girl, too.  :)

3 comments:

  1. They are great. I know your sister was very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cristi~ Becky did love them. So did Tim and Sandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this Ozark Farm Chick just adore's those chubby little tootsies in your header.

    What wonderful pictures you've captured of this shinin' young gal! Her personality shines through.

    From the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day! :o)

    ReplyDelete