Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rebecca- 8 years & Lauren- 4 1/2 years

These are some of Debbie's girls from last week while they were visiting from Arkansas. Their mom wanted me to try to get some good shots of them. With 5 and 6 of the grands here all week, the last day I had them was the only chance I got to take some. Besides, it rained/stormed every day they were here! The heat and humidity was also extremely high. That last Friday evening a friend, Mrs. Betty, let me take them swimming in her pool. I put their clothes on over their bathing suits and snapped these on Mrs. Betty's porch before they dove in. I think they're cute for a last minute session.

Lauren

Rebecca (Becca)

It looks like they're sharing secrets!

My fave!


They are really cooperative when it comes to posing! Sweet girls! I enjoyed my week with them and wish we could see them more often! Five hours away is too far.

8 comments:

  1. Precious photographs and precious girls...
    And I totally agree, 5 hours is way to far. I think there should be a law that your children (grandchildren) could never move further than 2 hours away from their parents (grandparents)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Casey and Jami! Always nice to get positive feedback. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls dont look a thing alike do they. I know Debbie will love having those pictures. Oh and I agree with Jami but I say 1 hours away is more than enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cristi,
    I think Becca looks more like Debbie and Lauren is more Brian's side of the family, especially her complexion and the shape of her face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics- they look like real sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures (and cute girls). :)

    I found your blog while hopping from one to another.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good photos! You are really coming along.

    ReplyDelete